This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 10 months ago.

15% discount is available for amCharts

• comercial
    Participant

Member Reply #581

Exclusively for Metronic users:  After purchasing Metronic you will get a promo code for 15% DISCOUNT for commercial license of amChart. To find the promo code please check the readme.txt file in the Metronic’s purchased package.

http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/templates/admin4/charts_amcharts.html

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Sean Sean. Reason: broken code reformat
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #604

Thanks for sharing this 🙂

comercial
    Participant

Member Reply #607

I find the promotion code in the readme.txt

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  comercial.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  comercial.

comercial
    Participant

Member Reply #610

I have no code in readme.txt on where I can find???

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #615

Hi,

In one version we missed promo code in the readme.txt and i suspect you are using exactly that version.

Please try to download the latest version of Metronic and go to readme.txt and under “amChart DISCOUNT CODE FOR METRONIC USERS:” you can find the promo code.

Thanks.

comercial
    Participant

Member Reply #738

Download the latest versionof metronic 3.7 but no promotional code.
    only says.
    “amChart DISCOUNT CODE FOR METRONIC USERS:
    You can download and use all amCharts products for free. The only limitation of the free version is that a small link to this web site will be displayed in the top left corner of your charts. If you would like to use charts without this link, or you appreciate the software and would like to support its creators, please purchase a commercial license. Metronic users can exclusively use “keenthemes” promo code(without quotes, case insensitive) for 15% DISCOUNT for commercial license of amChart.
    For more info please chech the plugin’s official demos & documentation http://www.amcharts.com/demos/

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #750

Hi :),

Please double check the readme.txt it as the promo code is stated under:

Metronic users can exclusively use “********” promo code(without quotes, case insensitive) for 15% DISCOUNT for commercial license of amChart

You should just copy the promo code and enter when you purchase the amChart license.

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.