This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Zis Zis 3 years ago.

3.6.2 – >3.9.0 and Replace admin3 with material design

• earthdog
    Participant

Member Reply #1257

Hi !

I just updated my project from 3.6.2 -> latest 3.9.0 template. I see many new goodies here which i like.

What i like most is the material option for the templates and the new Admin 5 theme that is supposed to sit on top of the core template.

I would like to convert my admin3 to admin3 material design.

What should i do?

Should i compare line by line the includes in the provided .html files versus my html?

Zis
    Zis
    Participant

Support Staff Reply #1294

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We have been super busy with overloaded support and update.

In order to convert any admin theme to admin material design, all you have to do is change

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/components.css” id=”style_components” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/plugins.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

to

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/components-md.css” id=”style_components” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/plugins-md.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

on the .html files

Thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Zis Zis.

earthdog
    Participant

Member Reply #1299

And what about this special admin5 that rely on the others?

how to enable this?

Thank you very much

Zis
    Zis
    Participant

Support Staff Reply #1302

Hi,

As it is explained in the previous comment. To enable admin5 material design, all you have to do is change

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/components.css” id=”style_components” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/plugins.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

to

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/components-md.css” id=”style_components” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

<link href=”../../assets/global/css/plugins-md.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

If you need any further clarifications please let us know

Thanks 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.