This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 3 months ago.

Admin 4 material design menu toggle and aside toggle not working with angular

• totalard
    Participant

Member Reply #3271

Everything work fine if i unload angularjs. if loaded, some toggles not working, including aside and child sidebar menu items are not working, Kindly fix.

totalard
    Participant

Member Reply #3272

Search input box in header is also not enlarging while click

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3304

Hi :),

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please clarify below ?

1) Could you please double check it in the preview site – http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_4_angularjs/#/dashboard.html ? The code is 100% same with the downloaded v4.5.0 version.

2) I suspect you run the angularjs version directly from a file. Please note that angularjs and ajax features requires the theme to be loaded from a web server(e.g: localhost).

Thanks.

totalard
    Participant

Member Reply #3308

Dear,

I dont want angularjs version, it is too complex for me. so i decided to use some angularjs version in your material design non-angularjs version, i added angularjs to it. just used script src.. it breaks some features. that is all issue. search bar not expanding, sidebar menu not toggles, sidebarmenu child not working, aside not working. Kindly fix

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3323

Hi,

May i know how you implemented the angularjs framework in non angularjs version ? It seems the issues are encountered after your changes not with the original theme ? Can you please provide us a test link to your developing site ? Otherwise we will not be able to investigate the issue since this is not a general issue.

Thanks.

snotrocket
    Participant

Member Reply #3330

I have run into the same or a similar problem. Look at the Angular JS version of your Admin 2 theme. Set the sidebar menu to accordion and sidebar style to compact. The menus no longer work after that. Is this a bug? Thank you.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3340

Hi,

Noted. We are working on this issue and provide the fix asap. Stay tuned! If you need the fix asap please email a reminder to our support at support@keenthemes.com and we will provide the fix asap before we release the next update.

Thanks.

MalikZahid
    Participant

Member Reply #9088

Have same problem, when include AngularJS file the menu toggle not working.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9095

Hi,

Please note that including AngularJS framework in the default HTML version requires some major integration since AngularJS will break bootstrap plugins if you unless you integrate it properly.

Which menu toggle are you referring to ? Can you please provide us a reference link from the preview site:
    http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1/ ?

Thanks.

MalikZahid
    Participant

Member Reply #9099
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9113

Hi,

DId you solve with the above code ?
    If you need any further help please provide us a test link in a private reply to your app. Seems you modified the above script we will need to check and debug it in your environment.

Thanks.

MalikZahid
    Participant

Member Reply #9120

Yes its a internal script code for toggle button, and it working on my side. Just add this ID and CLASS in that divs.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9123

Great! Glad to hear that you sorted it out 🙂

MalikZahid
    Participant

Member Reply #9125

🙂

Solution:

$(“#hideMenu”).click(function() {
    if ($(“#id-sidebar-menu”).hasClass(“page-sidebar-menu-closed”)) {
    $(“#id-sidebar-menu”).removeClass(“page-sidebar-menu-closed”);
    $(“#Divbody”).removeClass(“page-container-bg-solid page-header-fixed page-sidebar-closed-hide-logo page-sidebar-closed”);
    $(“#id-sidebar-menu”).addClass(“page-sidebar-menu”);
    $(“#Divbody”).addClass(“page-container-bg-solid page-header-fixed page-sidebar-closed-hide-logo”);
    }
    else {
    $(“#id-sidebar-menu”).removeClass(“page-sidebar-menu”);
    $(“#id-sidebar-menu”).addClass(“page-sidebar-menu page-sidebar-menu-closed”);
    $(“#Divbody”).removeClass(“page-container-bg-solid page-header-fixed page-sidebar-closed-hide-logo”);
    $(“#Divbody”).addClass(“page-container-bg-solid page-header-fixed page-sidebar-closed-hide-logo page-sidebar-closed”);
    }
    });

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9139

Hi :),

Great! Thank for sharing this.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.