This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 4 months ago.

Ajax datatables with pdf csv, excel, print & copy buttons

• ashish4209211
    Participant

Member Reply #623

I am using metronic admin theme with material design. How can we have Ajax datatables with pdf csv, excel, print & copy buttons along with search as already available in metronicAdvanced Datatables

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #631

Hi :),

Thanks for asking this example.  Please find the attached HTML and JS files where ajax datatables is implemented with tabletools extension. We will include this sample in the next update so our users can use it if needed.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ashish4209211
    Participant

Member Reply #680

I asked this question:

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Hind, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 28px;”>I am using metronic admin theme with material design. How can we have Ajax datatables with pdf csv, excel, print & copy buttons along with search as already available in metronicAdvanced Datatables</span>

The files that were given here doesnt have the required functionalities. I just kept the files in my orginal root folder. Am I missing anything or the files are not incorrect

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #684

Hi :),

The provided code is based on ajax datatables from http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/templates/admin/table_ajax.html.
    We have slightly extended the already implemented datatable and integrated the tabletools above the datatable.

If it does not have your required functionality please provide us more details(screenshot, reference URL, etc)  so we can advise you further. Please note our support does not cover after sale customizations but we will do our best to point you out.

Thanks

ashish4209211
    Participant

Member Reply #718

Thats ok mate. I am trying to say that extended tabletools are not visible in the files provided by you. I have just used two files given by you. So am I missing something to add in the files. Do I need to add some code or plugin or do I need to use them as is.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #729

The provided files were tested properly and they should work fine if you put/replace them in the templates folder.  You can follow below steps:

1) Rename table-ajax.js to table-ajax-demo.js and put it under “assets/admin/pages/scripts” folder.

2) Rename table_ajax.html to table_ajax_demo.html and put it under “templates/admin/” folder

3) In able_ajax_demo.html go to the bottom and rename table-ajax.js to table-ajax-demo.js.

Please follow the above steps and let us know the result.

ashish4209211
    Participant

Member Reply #752

yes worked well thanks

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #753

Great! You are welcome 🙂

Thanks for using Metronic!

ketav
    Participant

Member Reply #7163

Hi,

I’m using Ajax datatable.

It works fine, But I want to export Data Table to PDF file.

I’ve include “table-ajax.js” in my project but nothing happens, And I have also tried “table_ajax.html” file from theme.

I also tried replay “Reply #729” but nothing changed.

“table_ajax.html” File display options for export to various files but it doesn’t work.

Can you please tell me how can i do this?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7170

Hi,

As we replied to your previous comment we will need to check your page in order to advise you further. Please try to check your browser console for any JS errors and if you need any further help please provide us a test link to your developing site in a private reply.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.