This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 5 months ago.

amCharts not working in admin 2 – material design – fluid layout

• pixievinayak
    Participant

Member Reply #1598

Hi,

The amCharts plugin doesn’t display anything when the changes are made to the page to make it into a fluid layout.

If the setting is done through the settings control it works but if the same changes are hard coded into the html of the page, then it doesn’t.

I’ve debugged it to some extent and it comes down to the <div class=”container”> which needs to be removed for the page to display in a fluid layout.

If any change is made to this div, i.e. if it’s removed, or eve if the class name is changed ‘container’ -> ‘_container’, the amCharts don’t display.

I don’t know how to get it to work.

PLEASE PLEASE help as I urgently need to have a prototype up and running with a fluid layout an amCharts in the admin 2 with material design layout.

Regards.

pixievinayak
    Participant

Member Reply #1599

Also, this is happening in the RTL theme. The LTR one is working fine.

And the page in question is ‘charts_amcharts.html’

Regards.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  pixievinayak.

pixievinayak
    Participant

Member Reply #1601

Upon further digging, since removing the parent <div class=’container’> caused it to not work, I tried to override the style of the ‘container’ and set it’s width to 100% to simulate the fluid layout, but just this action caused the amCharts to not display.

Could you please let me know what is going on. Because the RTL version works just fine.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  pixievinayak.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1622

Hi :),

Can you provide us a test link to your issue page ? We will need to check your code in order to advise you further.

You can refer to the working examples of amchart here: http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/templates/admin/charts_amcharts.html

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.