This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jai Jai 7 months, 1 week ago.

Angular routing of the pages

• didierphmartin
    Participant

Member Reply #13786

Hello,

My question is: In the default directory, there are two (2) components: a) blank, b) inner. Both contain a module. I understood that the there routing module branch to the blank module. So, if I want to branch to my own pages, Do I have to implement a module which itself will have its local routing and change the theme routing module target to my own?

I am asking this question because I lost a lot of time to discover how it is working and what is done by what. There is no real angular documentation beyond the obvious installation of angular, something, any angular developer would have done. However, do know the role of the components is crucial. This said, nonetheless, the quality of the design is quite well done. With some angular documentation, the product would be astounding.

Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #13841

Hi 🙂

Thanks for your interest and feedbacks.

It’s up to you, whether you want to do your own module with local routing or change directly the main routing module to your component.

We also will update the documentation along with the development and updates.

Thanks

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.