I’ve looked at this:
but still can’t get this to work.
I took this example as a template:
and simply added in the button block from the html version:
I copied this div and all contents: <div class=”dt-buttons”>
What else do I need to do to get this working?
Thanks in advance.
Please follow below steps:
1) Refer to http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1/table_datatables_buttons.html
2) Select a datatable demo and refer to the JS code: table-datatables-buttons
3) Retrieve the datatable initialization code by table ID and copy the code and paste into the angularjs view’s bottom part under script tag <script>// code </script>
4) Make sure you copied the datatable’s HTML code and also in js/main.js you properly loaded the datatables jquery and css assets.
5) Make sure you launched the page from a localhost(e.g: webserver).
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
I have a Demo to export PDF with AngularJS ?
To use the PDF export in AngularJS please refer to the PDF export demo from the default HTML version and reuse the same code in the AngularJS version. The concept will be same as in this demo:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.