This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 8 months ago.

Buttons and tables

• slatermater
    Participant

Member Reply #1470

Hi,

I’m working with the admin5 theme, the new one. I’ve created a button with a table, a drop down button. It works create until youo get to the lasst row. When you click the drop down button on the last row the options are hidden.

I’ve tried z-index etc. but I can’t see to get it to work?

I’d really appreciate any help, thanks, Rick.

slatermater
    Participant

Member Reply #1471

Just to let you know I think I’ve fixed it:

\assets\global\csscomponents-md.css row 5729

/*overflow-x: auto;
    overflow-y: hidden;*/ /* Fix drop down menu’s being hidden on last table row.*/

Not sure if it’s going to cause problems elsewhere though…

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1479

Hi :),

Are you using any dropdown-menu in your table rows ? I checked your code and it seems your removed the responsive layout setup by setting a new value to the “dow” parameter:

// Uncomment below line(“dom” parameter) to fix the dropdown overflow issue in the datatable cells. The default datatable layout

// setup uses scrollable div(table-scrollable) with overflow:auto to enable vertical scroll(see: assets/global/plugins/datatables/plugins/bootstrap/dataTables.bootstrap.js).

// So when dropdowns used the scrollable div should be removed.

“dom”: “<‘row'<‘col-md-6 col-sm-12’l><‘col-md-6 col-sm-12’f>r>t<‘row'<‘col-md-5 col-sm-12’i><‘col-md-7 col-sm-12’p>>”,

To have the datatable responsive you will need to use default layout since it enable horizontal scrolling using ‘overflow-x: auto’ css code. But if you want to use dropdown menu then you can’t have responsive datatable.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.