This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 2 months ago.

Buttons click cancel each other

• izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #5030

Greetings:

Working with layout6 RTL (VS 2015, C#, MVC) I encountered an issue with buttons in a form (UI Features—>Buttons).

I created several button groups, each with several buttons  (e.g., the first group is used to rank professionalism, the second group is dedicated to rank politeness etc.).

Currently, when I click the button that marks “excellent” ranking from group one all is good. But when pushing any button from group two (or any other group in the form) the selection of group one cancels.

Please advice.

Cheers,

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5080

Hi,

I would suggest you double check the bootstrap documentation for the button groups:
    http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-groups

Make sure you have unique ID for each buttons when you use them in a checkbox group.

If you need any further help please provide us a test link to your page in a private reply so we can check your code online.

Thanks.

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #5114

Your answer did not solved it 4 me.

Only after adding the js below, things settled:

$(“.btn-group > .btn”).click(function () {

$(this).addClass(“active”).siblings().removeClass(“active”);

});

Please check if I am missing something.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5129

Great! The code looks good as long as it solves the issue. Good luck with your project 🙂

BlueTSX
    Participant

Member Reply #6577

This question is for izik68. I am building an Asp.Net MVC5 web app using VS2015 and C#.

When you purchase this theme, do they provide a “Seed” or “starter” VS2015 project to start work with?

Can you tell me what the purchase includes and/or how you incorporated it into your VS2015 project?

Anything you can share will be greatly appreciated. I am seriously considering a purchase of this theme.

Thanks,

Blue

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6586

Hi BlueTSX :),

Very sorry for the late reply. I have already replied to your question in your previous post.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.