This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 3 months ago.

calendar portlet – default events

• Sergio
    Participant

Member Reply #7519

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; font-family: inherit; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; overflow: hidden; width: 281.51px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 168px;” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Hi good morning I have a problem with the thema Metronic , the calendar portlet not really know where the data load default events . As not know where grabs the data, not change . If some JS in which serious and where I would be defined , thank you very much .</span>

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7544

Hi,

I would suggest you to check the plugin’s official documentation in order to get started with it:
    http://fullcalendar.io/

If you need any further help please provide us more details for your issue so we can help to investigate it.

Thanks.

Andrzej
    Participant

Member Reply #8930

It’s a good question actually. However, in my case, I know how to load some events on the calendar (since I have it already done on my website). I would still like to use the one from Metronic there as it’s nicely designed, but I would like to leave my handling of events and so on. I removed import of calendar.js script but the calendar is still initialised adding some dummy. I noticed that it’s done somehow through assets/global/scripts/app.js. How can I prevent the calendar event generation?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #8937

Hi Andrzej,

You can initialize your own calendar instance from scratch by using the Metronic skin of fullcalendar. Just refer to “assets/pages/dashboard.js” and create your own custom js script and initialize it from scratch by incorporating your custom code. If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.