This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 9 months ago.

Can't find the correct CSS files…

• barley290
    Participant

Member Reply #3350

So I was browsing what template I want to use and I understand that i need to copy the index from the correct theme. I went to admin1 and copied the index.html into my root folder for my website. I just can’t find the css stylesheet to copy into my css folder. Could someone tell me under what folder its located. I can’t find admin1 css files anywhere.

Another question, what are all the html files inside the admin1 folder. If I want them on my website, where do I copy them into and how do I link my pages together? The blue in my image are all the random html files in the folder. The red is the index which I copied into my root folder.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3367

Hi :),

All assets files(css, js, images) are located in “assets” folder that you can find in the downloaded package.
    If your refer to the theme’s html templates you can find each included assets file by referring to its PATH. Just browser one folder upper and you will be able to locate the assets folder.

If hope the above info will be helpful. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks.

barley290
    Participant

Member Reply #3368

Hi Sean. Yes the path. Lets say I wanted the CSS for all those different html files in the admin folders. can you give me the path exactly how I can get to all the different CSS. Like I have no idea if the right css is in pages, layouts, global, or apps. Is there a tutorial where I can see what all the different folders are and how to use them? If there was a tutorial, I bet it would help me and tons of others. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  barley290.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3405

Hi,

Please note each template page has minimal css and js included as you can check in layout_blank_page.html layout. The rest of pages follows the same css and js files but depending on the demo template some extra plugins or custom css or js files may be loaded. Please refer to the code comments under page head where css files are loaded and under the page bottom where the JS files are loaded.

Sure, we have plans to improve the documentation by adding more details. However at the moment you may carefully refer to the code comments to differentiate css and js files.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.