This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 6 months ago.

Charts color problem

• mattia
    Participant

Member Reply #15751

Hello, set my $m–brand-color: #00821e; in my demo but in charts plugin in the dashboard (#m_chart_profit_share) still use the default brand color.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #15790

Hi,

You will need to change the JS variables to change the state colors for Javascript part in “src\js\framework\base\util.js” or “src\js\framework\base\app.js”.

Thanks.

mattia
    Participant

Member Reply #15803

Ok great!
    Another question: there is any way to find code snippets (for example datatable) without datas? For me is very difficult copy/paste the code from the templates because of the lots examples data (like rows in table) and the editors don’t collapse in the right way the tags (that has many classes).

Thanks

MM

Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #15846

Hi,

How did you get the code snippet for the datatable?

The datatable is init using jQuery,  data pull and rendering the table is done by jQuery.

You can find the sample for datatable init here; /src/js/demo/default/custom/components/datatables/

Thanks

mattia
    Participant

Member Reply #15858

Yes i know, but is difficult to reuse the templates components because of the simples pages are full of code (like header footer etc). Is there any way to find only the selected component without all the others stuffs?

Best

MM

Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #15860

Hi 🙂

The HTML template for datatable should be sd simple as like this code;

<div id=”my_datatable_id” class=”m_datatable”></div>

And the javscript to initialize the datatable is something like this;

var optionsObject = {};

$(‘m_datatable’).mDatatable(optionsObject);

In the each page you can narrow down to inside this div for that specific page content.

<div class=”m-content”>
    The component you looking for
    </div>

Thanks

mattia
    Participant

Member Reply #15861

Ok but for example the body tag have all this classes <body class=”m-page–fluid m–skin- m-content–skin-light2 m-header–fixed m-header–fixed-mobile m-aside-left–enabled m-aside-left–skin-dark m-aside-left–offcanvas m-footer–push m-aside–offcanvas-default”>

You can see the admin lte documentation https://adminlte.io/themes/AdminLTE/documentation/index.html that have in the # Component section all the components example splitted.

Best

MM

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #15886

Hi,

Noted, we will try to document those core classes in a future updates. Thanks for the suggestion. In the meantime if you have any question regarding Metronic 5 please ask it in Metronic 5 support forum:

Metronic 5

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.