This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 10 months ago.

Data table usage

• ravi
    Participant

Member Reply #2315

I am having trouble using the Datatables in Metronic Advanced tables.

Is there any documentation or a demo regarding the usage of the same.

I have basically copy pasted the entire HTML from Metronic tables theme into my HTML file but

there are repeated Sorters and that is coming up twice. I think this is done by the jQuery functions and also i already have it pasted in my HTML.

Can anyone help with me out with datatable usage? Or let me know if there is a proper documentation or demo on the usage of datatable?

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2339

Hi,

Thanks for contacting our support. Seems you initialized the datatable twice or used wrong HTML code. Can you please provide us a test link to your site ? We will need to check your code online in order to investigate the issue. You can send the link in a private reply using below form.

Thanks.

ravi
    Participant

Member Reply #2347

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! But i figured out the problem i was pasting the HTML output of the Bootstrap datatable and also initializing the table again, that was causing the it to show up twice.

I was figure out the problem myself, but thanks a lot for your timely reply!

Thanks,

Ravi

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2362

Hi :),

Great! Glad you managed to fix it your own. Good luck with your project!

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.