datatable search wildcard
December 13, 2017 at 8:14 pmPosts: 9Member Reply #13404
Does the datatable plugin have support for wildcards in search function?
I need to filter all the values that have part of the input in the complete word.
December 15, 2017 at 6:42 pmPosts: 4527Support Staff Reply #13445
You can refer to the datatables.net plugin documentation:
Also you can refer to this related discussion:
December 27, 2017 at 10:54 pmPosts: 9Member Reply #13634
Could you give me an example with Angular 5?
December 28, 2017 at 6:17 amPosts: 4527Support Staff Reply #13637
Sorry, we do not have example for this in Angular and you will need to implement it your own. Our support here covers only the theme related questions and 3rd party plugins support are not covered. I hope for your understanding on this.
December 28, 2017 at 1:34 pmPosts: 9Member Reply #13646
But according to the documentation in http://keenthemes.com/metronic/documentation.html#sec14-1 datatable is a Metronic’s custom plugin defined in src/js/framework/components/general/datatable.js
So, I hope that you can help me.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by csotomon.
December 30, 2017 at 5:43 amPosts: 4527Support Staff Reply #13700
This forum is for the old Metronic v4.x versions. The old v4.x uses datatables.net plugin.
Also please provide us following info:
1) Are you using Metronic v4.x or the next v5.x ?
2) Is your datasource local json or remote json via ajax ?
3) Do you want to make the search local or remote ?
4) If you are using Metronic v5.0 then you should first initialize the datatable in Angular following the documentation: http://keenthemes.com/metronic/documentation.html Only after that you can perform the search.
January 3, 2018 at 1:55 pmPosts: 9Member Reply #13787
1) we are using v5 from themeforest
2) local data
4) yes, the datatables is initialized, but i can’t found how to make a search in a specific field using wildcards or all the records that start with a text in an input.
Can you move this post to the V5 forum?
January 5, 2018 at 9:24 amPosts: 2700Support Staff Reply #13862
To use search for the specific column, you can check our example to filter by a column.
Example like below:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.