This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 9 months ago.

Difference Between METRONIC Version

• FussionX
    Participant

Member Reply #6252

Hello,

METRONIC TEMPLATE
    Im new on this. Please help me to use the best version o the difference between:

* Default Version
    * Rounded Version (I think is exactly that Default but rounded corners (with out AngularJS, Material, RTL)
    * AngularJS – I try to understand it but after reading i dont. Please explain me with simple words, and the advantage to use the other version
    * Material – I dont know whats this* RTL – I dont know this too.

Im think to programming all with PHP, MySQL and Javascript/Jquery (Obviously).

Please explain me the most simple posible and the advantage to use any version to all others.

Thanks pleople!

Regards.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6271

Hi :),

Thanks for contacting us our support.

Metronic has 2 main versions: Default Static and AngularJS versions. Default Static version powered with Bootstrap framework while the AngularJS version is built on top of the default static version with AngularJS framework support. For more info please check getbootstrap.com and angularjs.org.  Each main theme versions has sub versions such as default, rounded and material design. The default versions is just uses square corner style for the elements while the rounded version uses the rounded corner style. Meterial design version is a skin built based on Google material design concept. The most popular version is default version which is located under theme/admin_1 folder. So i would suggest you to try the default version first.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

Thanks.

FussionX
    Participant

Member Reply #6295

Sean:

Perfect answer. Thanks!

Regards!

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6306

Glad to help you out 🙂 Good luck with your project!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.