This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 9 months ago.

ecommerce_products.html" page, its not loading

• sonyatapps
    Participant

Member Reply #1074

When I am loading the page “admin_material_design/ecommerce_products.html” page, its not loading the static datas, that what you are hardly coded.Its showing an error – ‘Could not complete request. Please check your internet connection’. how can I escape from this bug.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  sonyatapps.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  sonyatapps.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1092

Hi,

Are you running the theme from a localhost/webserver ? If you opened the theme directly from a file then the ajax features will not work. To get the theme fully working you should deploy it to a webserver.

Thanks.

sonyatapps
    Participant

Member Reply #1099

I am not opening these files directly. That i know. I opened it through WAMP server in my local machine. If its not working in local, how i will upload it. Every one first do the coding locally, the do the uploading to server. I think there is some path problem. Were or in which page i can edit these paths.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1120

Hi,

Sure, you can use localhost for development. I mean you should run the theme from a web server.
    Please note the demo datatables loads its records from a demo PHP scripts. Our server side demo scripts available only in PHP. So please make sure your webserver has PHP installed.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.