This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 1 month ago.

Form wizard selection issue

• ketanaagja
    Participant

Member Reply #6800

Hi,

I am using form wizard where some user details and address details are being filled on step 3 out of 5 steps. User selects Country and based on country we fetch respective states list and after selecting state we loads city list. However when I select country and page loads states list but form wizard automatically goes to step 1 instead of staying on 3rd step.  Can you guide how can I prevent form wizard going on 1st step?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6809

Hi,

If possible can you provide us a test link to your developing site in a private reply ? We will need to check your code online in order to advise you further.

Thanks.

ketanaagja
    Participant

Member Reply #6820
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6828

Hi,

Thanks for providing the test access. We have checked your code and it seems this is not the plugin’s or theme’s issue. In your custom code you have somewhere a code that makes this redirect on select. I would suggest you to double check your and track this behavior in your custom code as this is not the theme bug.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.