This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 10 months ago.

Getting Started using Metronic in Angularjs

• as_khan
    Participant

Member Reply #3844

Hi,

I’ve purchased your theme to use in an admin dashboard. Live preview is awesome! I been reading through the downloaded documentation.

I’m looking for a simple ‘getting started’ sample or tutorial(s) to build a simple dashboard with the theme under “/dashboard/theme/admin_2_angularjs/#/dashboard.html”.

What are the minimum style sheets / js files I need to link for an Angularjs web application? The live demos have a lot more components that are actually required.

It would be useful if you have a list of dependant files you needs to reference for a given component. Is this available/documented?

Thanks,

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #3858

Hi,

You can easily strip the demo templates referring to main.js. The min required css and js files already included in index.html and in the main.js the routes specify dynamically loaded js and css files. However you will need to check each included plugin and decide to use it or not.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

mahabahu
    Participant

Member Reply #9014

Any example/documentation of the metnronic angular version on the MEAN stack platform ?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9023

Hi,

At the moment we don’t have examples for the mean.io. Let us consider it for a future releases.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.