This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 1 month ago.

Header custom code

• quintusvanwyk
    Participant

Member Reply #1081

Good day,

I used the following code to customize my own logo in the menu header:

.page-header.navbar .page-logo {

padding-left: 20px;

padding-right: 20px;

}

.page-header.navbar .page-logo .logo-default {

margin: 16px 0 0 0;

}

But on responsive view for smart phones it does not hide the logo, but places it in an awkward position.

Any suggestions?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  quintusvanwyk.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1095

Hi,

Can you provide a test link to your developing site in a private reply(check ‘set as a private reply’ before posting your reply) ? Was it working fine before you added above customization ? For any further assistance we will need to check your code online.

Thanks.

quintusvanwyk
    Participant

Member Reply #1098

Sorry, but the error lies on the backend where login is required (its still a work in progress), so providing a login is rather difficult.

I did work normal without the custom code, but the logo I need is larger than the default one, thus I needed to change the padding. I added the above code to the custom.css file, but I assume there are some @media tags required.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1134

Hi :),

Without having a look at your code only it will be hard to predict the issue. But changing logo size should be quite easy since its only about changing margins and padding. Just make sure your css is set properly in custom.css. If you need any further assistance please let us know which admin theme are you using and what is your logo size and we will try to advise you further.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.