This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 5 months ago.

Hello i have created my admin panel using your theme.

• yamuuser
    Participant

Member Reply #5923

Hi i got an email from you to update the theme metronic theme. But if i update the theme. will all my changes goes ? because i have updated my content. Please tell me how to update the software.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5947

Hi,

You will need to manually update the theme by replacing the assets folder with the latest code and revise the HTML code as well. If you are using older version like earlier v4.4 then in order to update to the latest v4.5.6 you will need to reintegrate the theme from scratch. If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

yamuuser
    Participant

Member Reply #5950

You mean i need to develop everything from scratch.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5955

Hi,

Yes, you will need to reintegrate it from scratch since for HTML themes its not possible to provide one click automated update since each developer utilizes the theme differently and we will not be able to cover all possible integration cases. This is normal for HTML themes. To make future updates easier you can consider centralizing the theme partials(e.g: header, footer, sidebar, content) in order to handle the update process quicker. If you need any further clarification please let us know.

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.