This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 3 months ago.

Help with moving onepage-index.html to the root directory

• mt3
    Participant

Member Reply #863

Hi All,

First of all I just want to let everyone know that I am newbie and my apology for very basic questions. I am working on “http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/templates/frontend/onepage-index.html” theme and customized the theme to my requirement and I need help how I can move the index “<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>onepage-index.html”</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>.html file to the root directory </span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>without breaking the links.  I tried moving “</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>onepage-index.html” to the root directory and the page is broken it does not load properly. Thank you in advance for all the help. </span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Thanks,  Mt3</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> </span>

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #872

Hi :),

When you move the html template to different folder you will need to update the paths(js, css, img) in the html code accordingly.

For example default path is

../../assets/global/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css

If you move the html template to the root of your web directory the path will be:

assets/global/plugins/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css

Please note the above path refer to the assets folder which is in the same level with the html file.

I hope the above info will be helpful.

Thanks.

mt3
    Participant

Member Reply #895

Hello Thanks for the help.  It is working now.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #982

You are welcome! Thanks for you using Metronic.

To stay updated please follow us on http://twitter.com/keenthemes 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.