This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years ago.

How to change/switch the theme on user selection in HTML/JS

• metro
    Participant

Member Reply #4639

Hello,

Can you tell me which part handles, how the themes /layout changes based on user selection.

Can you add more Task/App pages views

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4653

Hi :),

Thanks for your feedback.

If you need to change the layout settings you can refer to the HTML source code comments where available css classes are listed that used to control layout modes and options. If you need to know about specific options please let us know and we will guide you further.

Yes, in a future releases more custom pages and apps will be added.

Thanks.

metro
    Participant

Member Reply #4659

Yes please, because the work is in AS P and not PHP, we need to connect it.

1. Its not easy to follow, I need help in changing the layout. I am letting the user pick the option and saving it the database as his settings on the backend. So, I need to understand the HTML section.
    2. Ajax option on the panel, the AJAX option shows the call, but not the read/json parse etc. How is that wired to the content section? i.e. where do I put the responseHandler back from the server.
    3. For the nested list, where is the serialize function, and parse back from server.

thanks

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4674

Hi,

The theme customizer panel was implemented for demo purposes only(so users can customize the theme options and see the changes real time). I suggest you to take of those theme customizer first. If you want to allow users to customize any layout options you can enable it under user’s account. Please consider first which layout options you want to expose under user settings and we will guide you on the HtML part for your selected options. However enable the entire layout customizer for users is not practical and also can be confusing for users.

Which ajax option are you referring to ?  Can you clarify this with more details ?

Since Nestable is a 3rd party plugin you can get all available info from its documentation page:
    https://github.com/dbushell/Nestable

Thanks.

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.