This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 11 months ago.

How to install the admin Angular version on Node.js?

• shopspree
    Participant

Member Reply #571

I am trying to install and customize the admin interface I purchased. I am under a time constraints.

I find it very frustrating to deploy the theme and it seems the whole project is not build for new deployment tools today like bower, npm etc.

Please help!

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #585

Hi :),

Thanks for your feedback. Metronic is provided an HTML theme and its not fully functional app or installable theme. By right your Node.js server instance is up and running you can deploy the entire theme under your local server’s web directory and launch the theme from browser. Regarding the build and deploy tools we will consider them in a future releases.

Thanks.

raviteja
    Participant

Member Reply #1112

Hi Sean

When can we expect the integration with bower, npm e.t.c

Thanks

Ravi

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1128

Sorry. We can’t confirm any ETA yet.  But we will announce it official if we have anything up on this direction.

Thanks.

hovosanoyan
    Participant

Member Reply #6459

Hi

Is there any news about build and deploy tools?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6470

Hi,

Now we are preparing v5.0 the biggest update ever that we are planning to release in a few months. Stay tuned!

Thanks.

hovosanoyan
    Participant

Member Reply #8934

Hi, is there any update about Metronic 5, we want to know is it worth to wait?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #8939

The official ETA will be announced very soon. The development is in progress and we will release it as soon as possible. Please bear with us, we have to spend as much time as needed in order to develop v5.0 with expected quality that’s why now we are not able to give any timeline. Hope for your understanding.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.