How to Integrate the Metronic Theme with Laravel 5
June 12, 2016 at 12:56 pmMember Reply #6581
Please let me know how to Integrate the Metronic Theme with Laravel 5.
June 12, 2016 at 3:22 pmPosts: 4221Support Staff Reply #6589
Metronic comes as an abstract HTML theme that can be used as HTML template for any backend languages and frameworks. Basically you will need to get the assets folder where all the css, js, plugins are located and put it under your web directory and get the HTML templates and prepare your page partials like:
head.php – put all css and page meta tags here
header.php – put Metronic header partials retrieved from layout_blank_page.html started template of your selected admin theme
sidebar.php – put here the Metronic sidebar menu code
content.php – put here your page contents dynamically
footer.php – put here your general footer code.
foot.php – put here all the JS related scripts and codes
Thus you can prepare your layout and browse metronic templates and refer to the demo and integrate and use required features from the theme.
Also you can follow below steps in order to retrieve required features from the theme:
1) We assume you selected Admin 1(admin_1) sub theme from available 7 sub themes.
2) There are 2 main parts of the theme. First is the assets folder that contains all the css, js and 3rd party plugins and the templates folder where actually HTML templates are placed. So refer to “theme/assets” and “theme/admin_1” folders to get started.
3) In “theme/assets” folder you can see separate folder for layouts(admin 1, admin 2, …. admin 7) and you can keep the assets of the layout you are using(theme/assets/layouts/layout) and also the global assets(theme/layouts/global) and the rest layout assets you can remove since your selected layout does not use them. So under “theme/assets/layouts” folder you will have “theme/assets/layouts/layout” and “theme/assets/layouts/global” folder only.
4) From “theme/admin_1” refer to the started layout_blank_page.html template. This template includes the minimal required css, js and 3rd party plugins. You can use this template as starting point to your application pages.
5) Try to separate the HTML code of layout_blank_page.html into modular partials(header, sidebar, footer, main content) and keep the partials centralized for each page.
6) Under 3rd party plugins folder(theme/assets/global/plugins) you can exclude unused plugins if you need. By default metronic includes over 80 3rd party plugins and most of theme you may not use so you can exclude the ones you will not use.
7) Also you can check the theme documentation in “_documentation/index.html”
If you need any further clarifications please let us know.
December 18, 2016 at 7:39 amPosts: 12Member Reply #8829
+1 from me. Thanks KeenThemes
December 19, 2016 at 6:37 pmPosts: 4221Support Staff Reply #8838
You are most welcome!
Just a friendly reminder: If you purchased Metronic 6 months ago then your included support subscription might be expired and to get any further support you will need to renew your support subscription. For further check please go to Metronic purchase page http://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469?ref=keenthemes.
For more info please check:
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/208191263-What-is-Item-Support- or http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
March 20, 2017 at 11:13 pmPosts: 4Member Reply #9511
March 21, 2017 at 3:00 pmPosts: 4221Support Staff Reply #9520
Sorry, we are not able to help with Laravel server side integrations. If the issue related to the theme itself(in HTML, JS, CSS levels) please provide more details and a test link your developing site in a private reply. Otherwise by referring to the screenshots we will not be able investigate the issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.