This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 7 months ago.

How to use angular.min.js in theme admin_1 not in theme admin_1_angularjs

• emraheee
    Participant

Member Reply #7409

I want to use angularjs for filling tables etc. But admin_1_angularjs theme is to complicated for me.

When i try to implement angular.min.js  to metronic admin_1 template, the template doesnt work. How can i implement   angular.min.js file to normal metronic template.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  emraheee.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7424

Hi,

To use the angularjs version of the theme you will need to use admin_1_angularjs version since this version is already integrated with angular.min.js. Before you start the development i would suggest you to learn how to create a new page/view and how to include required pluigns for your page. Once you are able to understand and work with this you can go with angularjs datatables. You can also check pure angularjs implementation of the datatable plugin from:
    https://l-lin.github.io/angular-datatables/

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

chrispalmezan
    Participant

Member Reply #8906

I could not get it.

I’m trying to set the app as a MEAN application, but when I try to run main.js (inside js folder), there are missing modules.

Anyone can help me?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #8914

Hi,

Can you show us any concrete error from your browser console ? If possible can you provide us a test link to your app in a private reply for us to check it online ?

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.