This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years ago.

including buttons into table but don't want to show them when exporting

• netzahdzc
    Participant

Member Reply #2156

Hi there,

I’m using some buttons into a advance table, but anytime I export it to excel, the button’s code show up into the excel document. How can I avoid this?

This is the button code I am using:

<span class=”label label-sm label-warning” id=”bs_confirmation_status_X” style=”cursor: pointer” data-toggle=”confirmation” data-singleton=”true” data-btn-ok-label=”Yep” data-btn-cancel-label=”Nop” title=”some text here” >Some text here</span>

netzahdzc
    Participant

Member Reply #2195

Just to be a bit more clear, I’m enclosing a screen shot of the document in which I receive the button code, whereas, I do not want them to show up there 🙁

What should I do? is there any class to hide those html objects?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2224

Hi,

Thanks for contacting our support.

We will need to test your code online so can you provide us a test link to your developing site ? Since this is not a general issue we will need to debug your code online in order to provide you more effective support.

Thanks.

netzahdzc
    Participant

Member Reply #2547

I appreciate your attention and reply, I already fixed it, I used some scripts tags.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2567

Great! Happy for you. Good luck with your project 🙂

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2568

Hi :),

Seems we missed this demo in admin 4 theme. But you can reuse the same code(the tabs demo) from admin 1 in admin 4 since those components are global and available in all admin themes.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.