This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 6 months ago.

istallation

• anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7179

ciao,
    complimenti per il template!
    I’m installing on MAMP to test the environment.
    I have a problem:
    I decided to use admin 1, I configured folders as from image and as recommended by the documentation, but it does not work.
    I added the blank page and added the code html for the calendar but the page can not see properly.
    but if I open a template file works , I do not understand!

Thank’s

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7188

Hi,

All you need to do it to properly set the paths to css and js files under “assets” folder. Please double check your page’s head and foot and make sure all JS and CSS files paths are properly set relatively to the assets folder location within your web directory.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7198

thanks!
    in addition to the folder ‘assest’ I have also to copy the following folder:

– admin_1
    – admin_1_angularjs
    – admin_1_material_design
    – demo
    – gulpfile.js
    – package.json
    – sass

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7201

Hi,

Please note, admin_1, admin_1_angularjs and admin_1_material_design are different versions of admin 1 theme. You should use only one of those folders. 

Thanks.

anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7231

what’s the difference between admin_1, admin_1_angularjs and admin_1_material_design?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7248

Hi,

Admin 1 is a default HTML version of Metronic. admin_1_angularjs is a angularjs implementation of Metronic and you can learn more about AngularJS framework here: https://angularjs.org/. admin_1_material_design is just a Google Materoal Design skin for the default admin 1 version. You can see the difference if you check each version separately

Thanks.

anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7254

Thanks

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7294

You are welcome 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.