This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 4 months ago.

keep top bar only

• babablacksheep
    Participant

Member Reply #7533

Hi,

I want to keep top bar only, no side bar, no duplicate items in side bar, like standard bootstrap.

Can you please tell me what I can do ?

If I have to disable navbar collapse, I am o kwith it. But I cant keep side bar duplicates.

Please suggest css override for your page http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1_material_design/layout_full_width.html# which disables navbar collapse and i can just keep top bar but no side bar.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7541

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

At the moment the mobile menu is handled with with separate code. We will consider improving this in the next v5.0 update that will be based on a new layout foundation framework. Stay tuned!

Thanks.

babablacksheep
    Participant

Member Reply #9309

Hi ,

Is this still the same or doable now ?

Any update on this ?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9322

Hi :),

In V5.0 we will make sure that each menu(horizontal and sidebar) will be handled individually in all breakpoints(desktop, tablet, mobile). Stay tuned!

Thanks.

babablacksheep
    Participant

Member Reply #9334

release date please ? estimated ?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9335

Hi :),

The official ETA will be announced soon. The development is in progress and we will release it as soon as possible. Please bear with us as we have to spend as much time as needed in order to develop v5.0 with expected quality that’s why now we are not able to give any timeline. Hope for your understanding.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.