Although my new project is not an “admin dashboard” I like the framework enough that I am going to use it. I know that you have a number of different Lightbox/Gallery/Carousel scripts included. But what I do not see are example pages with demos of them, or even just links to the documentation for them.
I can hunt down the documentation, of course, but would like some guidance on using them in Metronic. I am specifically working from Admin 3 this time.
Sure, please check below plugins from assets/global/plugins folder
1) assets/global/plugins/owl-carousel – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
2) assets/global/plugins/revo-slider – Popular jquery revolution slider plugin. The docs and demo codes are provided in the plugin’s folder.
3) assets/global/plugins/fancybox – http://fancybox.net/
I hope the above info will be helpful. If you need any further clarifications.
Also you may like checking some of our partnership projects:
– Ultimate bootstrap based frontend theme designed by @themehats and coded by us:
– Metronic based .NET framework to kick start your .NET projects – http://aspnetzero.com/?ref=keen
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.