This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 8 months ago.

logo "jumps" between main and inner pages

• izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #6631

Greetings:

I have two matters on hand.

The first is simple, where is the link to renew support (w/o purchasing a new license)?

Then, my logo which is placed in the main layout page slightly moves when navigating from the main application page and the inner pages. I can provide a link in a private post.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6648

Hi :),

To renew your support or purchase a new license just go to Metronic’s item page on themeforest:
    http://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469?ref=keenthemes

Sure, please provide us a test link in a private reply and we will take a look.

Thanks.

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #6656
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6683

Hi,

If you go to Metronic item page in themeforest on the right sidebar you will see renew your support button if your support has expired.

1) This is not the theme’s issue. You should make sure that the header part is same for all pages. Also we tried to check your site and did not notice any jumping. Maybe you have fixed it. Anyways i suggest you to use the logo in its original size(don’t resize it with width or height attribute).

2) Please note such customization issues are not covered by our support. If the issue is related to the theme itself our support will help to solve it. But we do not cover customization issues. If this issue is related to the theme please let us know and provide more details as i could not understand the issue clearly.

3) Which radio buttons are you talking about ? We checked the above page and could not see any radio buttons. Please clarify

4) At the moment Metronic does not have similar components. You can check any open source plugins according to your requirements.

5) This will require some basic CSS coding to align the element as you want and our support do not cover such basic CSS customizations. I hope you can read our support policy and understand what our support can help you with:
    http://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469/support

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.