This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 11 months ago.

Meet Jango! The Ultimate Ever Expanding Component Based Frontend Theme

• Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1998

We are delighted to introduce to you a new Frontend Theme co-developed with @themehats, JANGO.

JANGO is an Ever Growing Frontend Solution coded by developers for developers. It’s flexibility comes from JANGO’s unified component based framework built on SASS. Each component can be easily mixed and matched to create unique pages with unlimited possibilities to impress your clients.

Couple with our trend of releasing massive, constant updates and dedicated support, let JANGO be your ultimate frontend development tool of choice.

To learn more, Explore JANGO

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Sean Sean.
    Bob
    Bob
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2284

New 1.2 Update for Jango  released.

ynath
    Participant

Member Reply #2582

Wonderful Front end theme. I got it for our corporate website. Wanted to know if I can add menu items inside the sidebar? So instead of the theme options I want to add menu items or simple links to other pages.

thanks,

Yogesh

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  ynath.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2598

Hi :),

Thanks for your interest in Jango. For any further support or feedback you should contact support@themehats.com since this theme is handled by our partners from Themehats.

Thanks.

slatermater
    Participant

Member Reply #2754

Hi,

I’ve just been looking at the Jango theme, does it support product previews? i.e. preview and a model box is displayed with a product summary?

Thanks…

p.s. Nice work!

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2761

Hi :),

You may directly contact themehats at support@themehats.com since Jango is managed by a separate team.

Thanks.

venkat
    Participant

Member Reply #4641
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4681

Hi,

If your question related to Metronic, please post it under Metronic support forum. You can post under Metronic support forum only after verifying your purchase.

Thanks.

luizfaraoni
    Participant

Member Reply #5279

teste

michelmarroche
    Participant

Member Reply #5283

They think have a version based on AngularJS?

thanks …

Bob
    Bob
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5292

Hi,

Definitely no for now. May be in future.

Thank you.

michelmarroche
    Participant

Member Reply #5309

I currently use METRONIC the AngularJS version for Backend … and am implementing JANGO for Frontend … Honestly would be much more practical and friendly to work all more unified way … try to implement AngularJS on JANGO …

Thank you!

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5317

Jango does not have AngularJS integration yet. We will pass your feedback to themehats for their further consideration of this feature.

asmuniCorp
    Participant

Member Reply #5697

Hi,

I’m using metronic (admin1 – default). is it interchangeable with jango? would be awesome if it is. would love to use jango as my frontend and use some components from metronic on it without the hassle of editing the CSS or js so much.

thank you.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5703

Hi asmuniCorp :),

Metronic and Jango themes are different standalone themes so you will need to handle theme separately. But if you can use Metronic components in Jango if you include required css and js codes.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.