This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 11 months ago.

Mega Menu collapse in Angular version(admin 1)

• mbarak
    Participant

Member Reply #6705

Hey, I am using admin 1 angularjs version.

In layout_mega_menu_dark.html I have 2 menus : one mega dark menu and second sidebar menu, when I moved to mobile view, the 2 menu are merged into one responsive menu. This feature is build in for all non-angular layouts, I would like to add such mega menu to angular version and do it in a responsive way so that 2 menus will be merged automatically for the mobile view.

I can add the mega menu HTML to the angularjs version easily, but I don’t know how you do the trick of merging 2 menus into one menu in mobile view.

Can you please tell me,how to achieve the same affect in the angularjs version?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6733

Hi :),

Please note that the merging is not automatic. Basically you will need to have a separate version of the entire mobile menu by merging the sidebar and horizontal menu from the desktop view. So technically you will have mobile and desktop menus in separate.  If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.