This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 1 month ago.

mobile responsiveness problem

• izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #7089

On my Galaxy S4 my app appears and then disappears (in chrome) when I navigate to another page.

This did not happen using IE on the same mobile.

Can you say if there is a compatibility problem of some of the scripts?

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #7096

It seems that the problem is in the css/theme compatibility in this case, with the chrome. Please advice.

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #7097
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7107

Hi,

Sorry, i could not fully understand the issue. Can you please provide steps to reproduce it ?Also what do you mean by “On my Galaxy S4 my app appears and then disappears (in chrome) when I navigate to another page.” ?

Thanks.

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #7118
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7132

Hi,

Please note that this is not the theme’s issue or bug. As you can see here the google map example works fine: http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1/page_general_contact.html it works fine.

As we checked your page on real mobile the map floated to the left and the rest of the content left at the right side. You can try to wrap the map container with outer DIV and with style=”position: relative”.

Thanks.

izik68
    Participant

Member Reply #7138

Hi Sean

I thought it is linked to the theme so I don’t want to apply suboptimal solutions.

My reasons are because:

1. I am using an rtl theme so why the float changes?

2. Why the whole page looses its width? That is, the width is higher than the screen width. Will the solution that you ssggested solve the screen/page width synchronization?

Best

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7154

Hi,

As we checked the RTL version does not have this issue:
    http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme_rtl/admin_1/page_general_contact.html

You have deeply modified the theme so those issues can be caused by your customization. However we are not able to debug your code in order to find a solution. I would suggest you to try to run the google maps code in other blank page and see what can cause the issue. Also i suggest you to refer to the original theme and compare your code and try to revert back your custom codes in order to track the issue.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.