This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 4 months ago.

Page Header & Mega Menu Fixed

• srt8driver
    srt8driver
    Participant

Member Reply #2938

Is it possible to have both the mega-menu and the page-header fixed?

I used: <body class=”page-md page-header-menu-fixed page-header-top-fixed “>

Both are fixed, but the mega menu in this case just slides over (and obscures) the page header.

I would like to have both stay.

Second Issue, can you have the page header only be fixed on desktops?  Not phones?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2946

Hi :),

Thanks for contacting our support.

We will consider adding your requested features as options in a future release. At the moment those options are not implemented and enabling them will require some major changes in the global layout. Stay tuned!

Thanks.

srt8driver
    srt8driver
    Participant

Member Reply #2954

Ok thanks for the response.

A solution that might be an easier “stop gap” would be the ability for the mega menu to show items if the page header is not visible.  (For example a small company logo, client pic/account sub-menu, logout button.)  Those navigation are the items I have in the header that are unavailable when scrolling down (but would be useful).

This might be a simpler and more elegant solution.

I don’t have time to code it right now, (its crunch time for our new site).  But if you have not added it to an update and I do make the change I will post the code.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #2981

Hi :),

Thanks for willing to contribute. Sure, we will be happy to see that enhancement. However we do have real plans to improve all the admin themes.

Thanks.

judoo
    Participant

Member Reply #8282

Hello,

I actually have the same question as regards fixing the page header & mega menu.

This post was about a year ago, any enhancement?

Thanks in advance.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #8296

Hi,

Sorry, we haven’t had a chance to check this. We will try to attend to this very soon.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.