This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 8 months ago.

Page without top menu has issues with responsive menu

• earthdog
    Participant

Member Reply #1307

I took out the top portion of the tempalte and now my page part from body until page container looks like this:

<body class=”page-md page-header-menu-fixed”>

<!– BEGIN HEADER –>

<div class=”page-header” style=”height: 51px;”>

<!– BEGIN HEADER MENU –>

<div class=”page-header-menu”>

<div class=”container-fluid”>

<!– BEGIN RESPONSIVE MENU TOGGLER –>

<!– END RESPONSIVE MENU TOGGLER –>

<!– BEGIN MEGA MENU –>

<!– DOC: Apply “hor-menu-light” class after the “hor-menu” class below to have a horizontal menu with white background –>

<!– DOC: Remove data-hover=”dropdown” and data-close-others=”true” attributes below to disable the dropdown opening on mouse hover –>

<div class=”hor-menu “>

<ul class=”nav navbar-nav”>

• @Html.ActionLink(“Calendar”, “Index”)

• @Html.ActionLink(“Information”, “About”)

• </div>

<!– END MEGA MENU –>

</div>

</div>

<!– END HEADER MENU –>

</div>

<!– END HEADER –>

I added <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”><div class=”page-header” style=”height: 51px;”> becuase i didnt want the title space.</span>

After all that when i resize the screen the mobile menu overlaps with the page content.

Any help would be appreciated.

Zis
Zis
Participant

Support Staff Reply #1318

Hi,

Can you provide us a test link to your developing site in a private reply (just check “set as a private reply” checkbox to make your replies visible only to support staff) or specify the version of layout? We will need to check your code only in order to advise you further.

Thanks 😉

earthdog
Participant

Member Reply #1328
This reply has been marked as private.
Sean
Sean
Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1355

Hi,

Sorry, we are not able to run your code. We will really need to see and check your site somewhere online.

Can you please deploy it to your test server ?

Basically converting the theme to .NET page is quite simple. I just need to get the template and covert it step by step but extracting the repeating parts into partials.

However we are not .NET experts so we are unable check your .NET code. We provide the support only in html,css and js levels.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.