This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

portlet height 100%

• samet
    Participant

Member Reply #18488

Hello there,

I am performing an application with python flask. I have a problem with portlets. I have a map and this page comes with javascript loading. But the map does not appear before giving the px value to the map. I want to set itself according to the screen size, portlet portlet settings, I can fix the map. sample code

<div class=”portlet light”>

<div class=”portlet-title”>

<div class=”caption”>

<i class=”icon-puzzle font-grey-gallery”></i>

<span class=”caption-subject bold font-grey-gallery uppercase”> Tools </span>

<span class=”caption-helper”>more samples…</span>

</div>

</div>

<div class=”portlet-body”>

<div id=”map_search” style=”display: none”>

<form role=”form”>

<div class=”row”>

<div class=”col-lg-6 col-md-4 col-sm-4 col-xs-12″ >

<input id=”search_address” type=”text”  onkeypress=”if(event.keyCode==13){return false;}” class=”form-control” placeholder=”{{ _(‘Address’) }}”>

</div>

<div class=”col-lg-6 col-md-8 col-sm-8 col-xs-12″ style=”margin-top: 7px;”>

<label class=”mt-checkbox” style=”margin-left: 7px”>

<input type=”checkbox” id=”inlineCheckbox1″ value=”option1″ checked> {{ _(‘Gateway’) }}

<span></span>

</label>

<input type=”checkbox” id=”inlineCheckbox2″ value=”option2″ checked> {{ _(‘Nodes’) }}

<span></span>

</label>

<label class=”mt-checkbox” style=”margin-left: 7px” >

<input type=”checkbox” id=”inlineCheckbox3″ value=”option2″ checked> {{ _(‘Sensor Nodes’) }}

<span></span>

</label>

<input type=”checkbox” id=”inlineCheckbox4″ value=”option2″ checked> {{ _(‘Poles’) }}

<span></span>

</label>

</div>

</div>

</form>

</div>

<div class=”label label-danger visible-ie8″> {{ _(‘Not supported in Internet Explorer 8’) }} </div>

<div id=”googleMap” style=”width:100%; height: 93%;”></div>

</div>

</div>

When I use the Full height portlet, it is not adjusted for each screen size and the footer comes in this way until the map is fully loaded

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #18586

Hi,

Please note that this full height portlet mode is used by the fullscreen mode and its not available for normal mode. In your case you will need to write a custom JS code to handle the full height portlet according to your requirements.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.