This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 11 months ago.

Problem displaying on Internet Explorer 11

• m.dias
    Participant

Member Reply #6831

Hi,

I have a little display problem using a Bootstrap template (Metronic) with Internet Explorer 11.

As you can see, the last square of the first column starts on the first column and goes on the other column, which is not the case on Chrome and Firefox. I only saw that behaviour on Internet Explorer 11.

By reading the instructions, there are tags for IE compatibility that I used :

<!–[if IE 8]> <html lang=”en” class=”ie8 no-js”> <![endif]–>

<!–[if IE 9]> <html lang=”en” class=”ie9 no-js”> <![endif]–>

<!–[if !IE]><!–>

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=edge”>

<!–[if lt IE 9]>

<script src=”<?php echo base_url().$plugins; ?>respond.min.js”></script>

<script src=”<?php echo base_url().$plugins; ?>excanvas.min.js”></script>

<![endif]–>

But it still doesn’t work on IE11.

Does someone have an idea on what causes that behaviour on IE ?

Thanks a lot.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6853

Hi,

If possible can you please provide us a test link to this page ? We will need to check your code online in order to investigate the issue. Or if this issue can be reproduced in the original theme(without any customizations) then please let us know.

Thanks.

m.dias
    Participant

Member Reply #6910
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6926

Hi,

Please double check your code and make sure you followed the original markup of the styled checkboxes and radios. As you can see here http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1/form_controls_md.html the vertical checkbox lists work properly on IE11 and other browsers as well.

Please note that Metronic is not 100% compatible with IE8 while IE7 is not supported at all. Metronic works fine on IE10-11 and all other modern browsers.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.