This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 4 months ago.

radio button formatting after initAjax

• dietcheese
    Participant

Member Reply #1694

Hi,

I am dynamically populating the form wizard using some ajax to add content to a tab:

$.ajax({
    type: “POST”,
    url: “/ajax/index.php”,
    data: {
    numOfInd: numOfInd,
    formSelected: $(‘.formSelected:checked’).serialize(),
    request:’quote’,
    subrequest:’client’
    },

success: function(data){
    $( “#tab3” ).html( data );
    Metronic.initAjax();

},
    error: function(){
    alert(“failure”);
    }
    });

On success, I am calling Metronic.initAjax() – it was the only way I could get the radio buttons working.  However, the radio buttons, now working, are not being formatted properly, as you can see from the attached document.

Your help would be appreciated,

DC

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1728

Hi,

Can you please provide us a link to your developing site ? We will need to check your code in order to detect where is the issue as this is not a general issue. You can provide us the link in a private reply(check “set as a private reply”) checkbox before you post you reply.

Thanks.

dietcheese
    Participant

Member Reply #1774
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #1811

Hi :),

1) We checked your code and it seems you are using populated HTML code for the radio button sets.

Please note, the radio buttons are wrapped with external span and div elements by uniformjs plugin and seems you are using the wrapped code(probably you copied code from code inspector, please always get the code from template file, not from browser generated code).

2) Are you not calling Metronic.init() or Layout.init() functions twice ? Double call may result such behavior(fast open and close)

If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.