This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 9 months ago.

SASS Compilation finished with errors

• ulkardan
    Participant

Member Reply #4692

I’m trying to compile sass files with gulp on default Metronic template folders but i’m getting error like on this image. how to fix this error.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  ulkardan.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  ulkardan.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4716

Hi,

Is the a fresh unmodified Metronic v4.5.4 copy ? We just retested it with Metronic v4.5.4 in our side but no such error encountered. Can you please double check it and retry again ? Please make sure you installed gulp and other required plugins properly following the documentation(_documentation/index.html).

Also please make sure that Select2 plugin folder was not deleted from the plugins folder since scss compilation refers to this plugin.

If you need any further clarifications please let us know.

Thanks.

ulkardan
    Participant

Member Reply #4722

Hi, yes i’m trying to run gulp on fresh unmodified Metronic v4.5.4 copy. I found this stuation; my windows user name include Turkish Character so when i move theme folders to “E:\” then everything going to be ok. Propably error is occur in “node-sass” module. How can i fix it? Have you any idea?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4726

Hi,

You can read about this issue:
    https://github.com/dlmanning/gulp-sass/issues/10

You can try to move the source to a different folder and reinstall gulp and requires plugins and try to compile from a new location

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.