This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years ago.

Theme Update Problems

• whaaat
    Participant

Member Reply #5164

We’re using the Angular version for an app. We have developed the app with theme version 3.6.1 and are now trying trying to update to the latest version (4.5.4). We are experiencing some problems. We made sure that all the assets (JS and CSS) are loaded (some of them was moved to other folders in the theme, as you know).

I also noticed that the name of your app was changed from Metronic to App, so I made that name change in our files as well (whenever we instantiate your app).

See attached screenshot for an error message we get in the console. Let me know if you want access to our frontend.

Regards,
    Joakim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #5199

Hi,

If possible can you please provide us an access to your site in a private reply ? We will need to check your code online and see the JS errors above.

If possible please try to use the latest code as base and reintegrate your custom code(controllers, directives, ect) from scratch. Otherwise need to cross check all the changes and make sure they are properly updated.

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.