This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Jai Jai 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

This supose to be a native angular 4 app

• Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #18182

Hi :),

This will be added to Metronic and you can get it for free for every purchased license.

Thanks.

huyz_phoenix
    Participant

Member Reply #18411

Hi, I’ve purchased Metronic 1 month ago by the marketing title that “best seller theme and including Angular 5” and also realized that the angular version is just a wrapper of Jquery. I think you guy should mention it in the description of the theme. My company Angular project will start soon so I’m considering the choice to buy an other Angular theme on themeforest.net (cost more money). I don’t know when you will release the real native Angular version. I tried to download again on themeforest.net but nothing new, still the same old version.

Please let me know the time you release Native Angular version. Thanks!

Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #18496

Hi 🙂

We are still struggling to complete it as soon as possible. We also hope to release it somewhere in the middle of July.

Thanks

fklanian
    Participant

Member Reply #18515

Hello, I’m having problems using angular components from node_modules. I can import the Modules in app.module.ts (or any other module) but when I try to use in html markup, then I have errors. It happens with any component from node_modules, what can I do in order to be able to use them?

Thanks!

Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #18571

Hi @fklanian, 🙂

What was the error you got? Please clarify.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.