This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  akrall 1 week, 2 days ago.

URGENT Datatables question

• akrall
    Participant

Member Reply #9625

Hi! I’m using the datatables example called managed tables, which comes with 1 search box but what I need to do is either turn it into a regex box which can search on multiple columns at once or enable a search box on each column.

I tried using the examples on the databales website but none of them seem to work under Conquer.

Could you help me out?

akrall
    Participant

Member Reply #9697

I’m sorry but 5 days with no answer to a support question?

Is the support forum dead?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #9704

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Will it be possible to provide us more info ? If possible please provide a link to your developing site in a private reply so we can check your code online and debug to investigate it.

Please provide us more details and we will need to investigate it if its the theme related issue otherwise you will need to look the issue in the used code and refer to the datatables plugin official documentation.

Thanks.

akrall
    Participant

Member Reply #9746

This is more of a datatables issue, not ab ug but an improvement but I cant seem to get it to work, was wondering if you have experience in this matter?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.