This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 6 months ago.

Using theme with ajax

• Thomás Henrique
    Participant

Member Reply #6124

Hello!!

How can I use the major version of theme with ajax?

I’m using the mvc version.

Thanks!

norg23
    Participant

Member Reply #6126

Hi

Same question here.

I looked over internet and find that for ajax loading content I should use class ajaxify in all previews  it was handled by app.js (previously metronic.js ) but in my version 4.5.6 this class is not handled.

I cant find in my app.js something like this

// handle ajax links

jQuery(‘.page-sidebar’).on(‘click’, ‘ li > a.ajaxify’, function (e) { ……..

I am using admin_ 5 theme

Thanks for reply

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6135

Hi,

You still can you this class in the latest versions. Just follow the format from the previous versions and use the ajax content loading as you used before. We are considering to reimplement this ajax version in a future releases. But in the meantime you still can use it like you used before.

To use any plugin in the ajax version first make sure you included those plugins your your page’s head and footer and for each used plugin you will need to do individual JS initialization right in the bottom of loaded ajax HTML content under jquery ready event. Thus you can use any plugin from the major version within ajax contents

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Thanks.

Thomás Henrique
    Participant

Member Reply #6265

Hello!

Thanks by your answer!

I tried to use the current version with ajax but I had some problems and decided to use an older version .

Is there any accurate prediction to implement ajax? This feature is all the difference and should not be removed. The Ajax was one of the reasons that made me buy the theme! 🙂 😀

Thanks! 😉

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #6276

Hi :),

Noted. We will check this further and fix this in the next update that we are planning to release very soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks.

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.