This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xmodgames 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

WorkPuls – Automatic Time Tracking & Analysis

• ipetrovic
    Participant

Member Reply #700

WorkPuls is SaaS for companies that want to track how their employees  spend time on computer. It will help them find the root of time wasting and allow them to take a look at bigger picture so they can see where they can improve.

Currently it is only available for windows and it is monitoring who is using which website or application, when and for how long. There is also powerful reporting which can indicate the trend of time usage.

Link: http://www.workpuls.com

Login: https://app.workpuls.com

User: demo

Password: demo

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  ipetrovic.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #707

Hi :),

WorkPuls looks great and i can say this is really amazing use of Metronic.  Perfectly done!
    Which server side language and database were used ? We would like to add some more info in the showcast page for your app.

Thanks.

ipetrovic
    Participant

Member Reply #711

Hi Sean,

We have used Node.js and Postgresql. Yes, we would like to add more info, where can we see the format of showcast page? How many letters?

What you are doing is really great for us. We are now looking for any kind of support we can get 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  ipetrovic.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #716

Sure, you can check the format here: http://keenthemes.com/showcast/

If you like you can provide us the screenshot image, URL and name(up to 80 characters) and we will update it for you.

Thanks.

cleanpro
    Participant

Member Reply #717

Well done! Looks awesome!

ipetrovic
    Participant

Member Reply #726

I think you have done a great job I wouldn’t change it.Maybe later if we make some better screenshot with some more know applications on it.

Thx cleanpro. This would be a lot harder if there is no great theme like this one. I think you can use it from fully corporate panels to fully customer oriented admins. There is layout for everything.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #727

You are welcome. Please let us know if you need to update anything. Good luck!

Thanks.

xmodgames
    Participant

Member Reply #15405

WorkPuls is Automatic Time Tracking and Employee Monitoring software with Screenshots, Xmodgames Payroll and Productivity analysis. It allows managers and business owners to see which apps and websites employees use while working on their tasks/projects.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.