This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 8 months ago.

X-editable select2

• mojosef
    Participant

Member Reply #4610

Hi

I can’t seem to get x-editable to work with select2. Below is my jQuery:

$(‘#interests’).editable({

viewseparator: [‘,’],

params: {

‘test’: ‘test’

},

select2: {

multiple: true

}

});

And a sample of rendered element:

Aircraft Spotting, Astronomy

If there is more than one value only one of the tags are picked up when clicked again. Also if I try and save more than one element the element just goes to “Empty” although the string appears to be submitting from the server.

I appear to have everything included, other x-editable elements on the page are working fine. Hope you can help?

Joe

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4632

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback on this. This seems latest Select2 update’s conflict with x-editable plugin. We will investigate this further and try to provide the fix if its in our control. Please note select2 and x-editable are 3rd party plugins and their’s conflict and bug are not 100% in our control.

Thanks.

mojosef
    Participant

Member Reply #4634

Hi

Thanks for the reply! WOuld you have a timescale on this so I can decide whether to take a different approach?

Thanks again

Joe

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4648

Hi,

We tried to fix this for a whole and it seems like taking longer time. If you have any alternative option we suggest you to consider it since this issue may require official fix from the plugin’s authors. I hope for your understanding on this.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.