This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 2 years, 8 months ago.

blank_page

• anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7702

Hello , I want to create a blank page on which insert includes sidebarmenu and megamenu , so if I make the menu changes are synchronized in all other pages . Also I want the gray sidebar is removed and inserted only with includes , you can?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  anthroposnet.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

anthroposnet
    Participant

Member Reply #7711

I need the sidebar to appear just after login , otherwise the page must be absent large full width

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7722

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note that all you asked is not handled by the theme. You will need to use your server side language to programmatically control the layout accordion to your requirements. To have a full width layout you can refer to
    http://keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/admin_1/layout_full_width.html. The full width layout can be set by removing the sidebar code and adding “page-full-width” class to the body element. If you need any further info please let us know.

Basically to utilize Metronic in your custom site or application you will need some experience in end to end web development since this theme is not for non-developer users. Metronic is basically an HTML theme(built with HTML, javascript and css) without actual functionality(the database integration and application business model). The actual implementation is responsibility of buyers. Basically any web applications/systems contain of 2 layers:

1) Design and Frontend UI(html, css, javascript)

2) Actual system implementation using a server side language such as PHP or Java, and database engine such as MySQL or Oracle.

So our Metronic theme, as an HTML theme helps you on the step #1. The step #2 will be responsibility of the buyers as every buyer has own requirements and system specification.

THanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.