Love your product. Thank you!
Come across a few problems with my client and am hoping you can help.
Can you advise the following:
1) How can we make the export to PDF from the data tables (see example attached) produce a PDF that is landscape. Currently it produces a Portrait report which is too squashed. See sample.
2) How do I add a logo to the top of the report?
3) Is it possible to view a selection of columns in the datatable (like my sample) BUT export ALL the columns in the datatable to CSV??
Thanks in advance!
PS: Please remove pdf file from post once viewed.
Thanks for using Metronic and contacting our support.
1) You can manage the document orientation following the official documentation page here:
2) You can place your logo onto the PDF document referring to this documentation page:
3) If you are not using ajax pagination by right the export should include all records. You can refer to this discussion:
If you are using ajax pagination then you should check this discussion:
Thanks Sean. Please can you remove the PDF report from my post. I cannot do this myself and its a privacy prob.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.