How to change default layout as fluid
November 10, 2017 at 1:49 pmPosts: 3Member Reply #12473
hello Support team,
i am using admin 2 angularjs theme, have to set layout as fluid layout.
how to change it by default
also need to set theme style as rounded and theme color Grey by default.
kindly help me to make this as default
November 12, 2017 at 5:53 amPosts: 4527Support Staff Reply #12507
1) Please remove the wrapper container with “container” class from the layout body element
2) Change the page header class to “page-header-inner container-fluid”.
3) In the body class change “page-boxed” to “page-fluid”.
4) To load your preferred theme skin just change it in the master view(refer to the skin css file)
Just a friendly reminder: If you purchased Metronic 6 months ago then your included support subscription might be expired and to get any further support you will need to renew your support subscription. For further check please go to Metronic purchase page http://themeforest.net/item/metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template/4021469?ref=keenthemes
For more info please check:
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/208191263-What-is-Item-Support- or http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
November 13, 2017 at 8:55 amPosts: 3Member Reply #12529
Thank you for your kind reply.
I changed layout as fluid but unable to set as default another Theme color and Theme Style. want to set Theme color=grey and Theme Style = rounded corners and for angularjs version in admin 2 theme i need only filtered value which i customized by attribute uib-datepicker-popup=”dd-MMM-yy” (12-nov-17) its fine in text box, but giving me date from model=”dt” variable like this (Monday, November 13, 2017) which is not suitable for me so I need it like (12-nov-17) from model=’dt’ variable.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by custiqbal. Reason: auto changed line don't know why
November 14, 2017 at 6:07 pmPosts: 4527Support Staff Reply #12604
1) To setup the rounded style please use this style file “assets/global/css/components-rounded.min.css”. You should change it in the master view.
2) To setup your preferred skin just “/assets/layouts/layout2/css/themes/[skin_name].min.css”. You can check all available skin css files in “/assets/layouts/layout2/css/themes/” folder.
If you need any further help please let us know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.