This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 11 months ago.

How to make 'Header Search Box' work in Metronic AngularJS?

• sherlock85
    Participant

Member Reply #639

Hello keenthemes 🙂

I hope my question fits to your Support Site. I have a feeling in my gut that a solution to the issue I’m struggling with, is elementary. I spent the whole day trying to solve it and didn’t come up with the solution.

I’m using your beautiful “Metronic – Layout3 – Material Design – AngularJS” site. My goal is to make the ‘Header Search Box’ work. That is to say, I type some text in the input field, then I click at the magnifying glass icon. Finally, UI-Router would somehow direct me to the extra_search.html page remembering the query term I typed (having the term in the extra_search.html scope).

I can’t make this work – I’m a newbie to AngularJS and I was hoping to find the solution through trial and error by modifying your code, but I failed:) Any help would be really appreciated.

Best wishes! 🙂

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #647

Hi :),

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, your requested implementation is not available at the moment and its considered as after sale integration which is not covered by our support. But we will consider it as a feature request and implement it in a future releases. I hope for your understanding.

Thanks.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #648

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, your requested implementation is not available at the moment and its considered as after sale integration which is not covered by our support. But we will consider it as a feature request and implement it in a future releases. I hope for your understanding.

Thanks.

sherlock85
    Participant

Member Reply #650

Thanks for your reply. Of course – I understand my request is beyond the scope of this support.

Is there any chance I could purchase this feature?

Best!

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #659

We do not provide paid support and this feature is not available at the moment. If you are a non-developer i would suggest you to hire a web developer and i believe any experienced developer can handle this type of requirements since the base is there and the developer will just extend and customize it according to your requirements. Good luck with your project! Once your project is launched you can post it in the showcast forum: http://keenthemes.com/forums/forum/general/showcast/. Hopefully this will happen soon for you 🙂

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.