This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 3 years, 2 months ago.

Material Floating Lables

• iceheat
    Participant

Member Reply #579

To start with… Amazing job you have done on this template.

Your material update came in while I was trying to hack material into my project, saved me a few weeks or work. Thanks..

However, I have noticed a bug when pre-loading form information in the floating label form. The labels would not float up, which would end up having the labels overlaid on top of the form information. This is also true for select boxes with default values.

please accept my apologies if this is not the correct place to report a bug.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #597

Hi :),

Thanks for your feedback. It’s ok. Here we can accept bug reports as well.

Yes, we will need to improve the floating label inputs. We will check it further and fix it in the next update.
    In the main time as a workaround you can use “focus” class:

[sourcecode language=”plain”]
    <input type="text" class="form-control focus edited" id="form_control_1" value="test">
    [/sourcecode]

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Sean Sean.

iceheat
    Participant

Member Reply #616

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the tip, I would work on testing it today. Looking forward for the update. Also, would you consider having a Material Design Select2 boxes implemented?

Regards,

Ammar

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #628

Hi :),

Sure, we will consider the Material Design skin for the Select2 plugin in a future releases. We have the same plans for the rest of components for a futureĀ releases.

To stay updated please follow us on http://twitter.com/keenthemes šŸ˜‰

Thanks.

rsquarev
    Participant

Member Reply #4287

Hi Sean,

I am also looking for material design for Select2 plugin and couldnt find any example, even in 4.5.3. Any idea when can I expect this?

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #4312

Hi,

Yes, at the moment its not implemented for Material Design skin. We will consider it in a future releases. However at the moment we are not able to promise any ETA since it depends on ourĀ upcoming release todo lists. I hope for your understanding on this.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.